Ezmey Verified

Ethics

Jungle Culture

Coconut Shell Tea Light Holder Set

$19.00

Coconut shell tea light holders by Jungle Culture are handmade in rural Vietnam by talented artisan craftspeople. We use 100% eco-friendly, natural and organic coconuts to create our range of unique tea light holders, making them ideal for relaxing at home, at weddings, or events.

The majority of coconuts in Vietnam are harvested for their milk and oils, after which the coconut shells are either discarded or burned. Our zero waste tealight holders help prevent excess coconut shells from being burned and they provide a much-needed secondary income for local farmers and craftspeople.

Our eco-friendly unusual tea light holders make the perfect unusual or quirky gift item for a friend who may be missing the beach! Use multiple tea lights to create a symmetrical lantern effect.

Set Contains:

2 x Natural coconut tea light holders
1 x Printed kraft paper gift box

Reclaimed & upcycled: Our coconut tea light holder sets are all upcycled from discarded coconut shells. Each sustainable tea light holder is 100% unique in size, shape, color, and texture!

Stunning home decor: Coconut tea light holders are perfect for recreating that special beach mood. They’re also ideally suited as table settings and contribute to the ambiance at weddings and beach-themed parties and events.

Natural & organic: We do not use any inorganic products to craft our tea light holders. Each shell is polished using virgin coconut oil to give it a stunning shine!

Vegan friendly: Absolutely no animal products are used to produce our tea light holders or any Jungle Culture products. All of our products are also cruelty-free.

Safety & Warnings:

Please do not leave your tea lights unattended at any time whilst burning.

Make sure to use safe tea lights, purchased from a reputable brand.

Keep away from drafts and vibrations.

Never burn your tea light near objects that are flammable or may catch fire. Do not leave your candle near pets or children.

More About Our Candle Holders:

Jungle Culture’s coconut tea light holders are sourced in the ‘Kingdom of Coconuts’, formerly known as Bên Tre, Vietnam.

The region of Bên Tre is naturally irrigated by a system of canals and waterways that zig and zag inland from the South China Sea, meaning that our coconut products do not require much additional water in order for them to grow.

Over 80% of coconuts farmed in the region are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats, which are processed before being sold to buyers from the beauty industry. The remaining 20% of coconuts are sold in markets around Asia.

Once coconut shells have been emptied of their milk, oils, and meats, farmers would traditionally burn them in order to make way for next year’s harvest.

That’s where we come in! Jungle Culture purchases discarded coconut shells and transport them to a local crafts village for carving. Allowing both the farmers and local craftspeople to enjoy an unexpected economic boost!

Every one of your purchases means something to the farmers and artisans!

Dimensions: 

Sizes vary, but most tea light holders have a diameter of between 12cm-14cm (4.7 In - 5.5 In )  and a height of 6cm (2.3 In)


Coconut Shell Tea Light Holder Set

$19.00

Made Of

Discarded Coconut Shells

Over 80% of coconuts farmed in Bên Tre, Vietnam, are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats, which are processed before being sold to buyers from the beauty industry. The remaining 20% of coconuts are sold in markets around Asia.

Jungle Culture purchases discarded coconut shells and transport them to a local crafts village for carving. Allowing both the farmers and local craftspeople to enjoy an unexpected economic boost!

Every one of your purchases means something to our farmers and artisans!