Sisal Soap Bag
Our sisal soap bags are made from 100% organic sisal grass fibers and woven into an exfoliating mesh blend. Soap-saver bags help to extend the lifespan of your natural soaps! Simply hang your sisal soap pouch by its adjustable drawstring anywhere in your shower or bathroom and excess water will naturally drain away, allowing your soap to stay dry when not in use!
Jungle Culture’s soap-saver bag has a coarse mesh surface which is perfect for scrubbing and exfoliating away dead skin cells, leaving your skin radiant and glowing!
Our soap bags also help keep your bathroom clean by acting as a soap holder bag and stopping your soap bar from leaving slimy imprints on your porcelain surfaces.
1 x Sisal soap bag
- Natural and plastic-free soap bag: Our soap bags are 100% natural and plastic-free. The woven fabric is a blend of sisal grass fibers and organic cotton which helps to soften the pad.
- Extends your soap’s lifespan: Using a soap pouch can help extend the lifespan of your natural soaps by protecting them from pooling water. The natural design of our soap pouches allows water to seamlessly drip off and onto the floor of your shower once the soap pouch is out of use.
- Keeps your bathroom clean! Natural soap bars are eco-friendly and have zero waste, but sometimes leave stubborn stains on bathroom surfaces. Simply hang your soap bar and avoid unnecessary mess!
- Exfoliating soap pad: Not only is using a sisal soap pouch clean and economical, but it also helps to rejuvenate and cleanse your skin. The coarse surface will remove far more surface dirt and dead skin cells than using a soap bar on its own.
- Helps lather your soap: The rough mesh interior of our sisal soap pouches is designed to help stimulate your soap, helping to produce even more suds and foam.
How to clean a sisal soap bag:
Our sisal soap pouches are easy to clean and should last at least 5-6 months before they need to be replaced.
When your soap bag is dirty, put the bag in a combination of 90% water and 10% bleach. Leave it in the water for 10-15 minutes before removing it.
Once removed, wring your soap bag until damp and hang your soap bag by its drawstring until dry.
Sisal Soap Bag
Behind The Scenes of Production
Jungle Cultre sources from the ‘Kingdom of Coconuts’, formerly known as Bên Tre, Vietnam.
The region of Bên Tre is naturally irrigated by a system of canals and waterways that zig and zag inland from the South China Sea, meaning that our coconut products do not require much additional water in order for them to grow.
Over 80% of coconuts farmed in the region are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats,...
Discarded Coconut Shells
More from Jungle Culture
En vente à partir de $5.20
En vente à partir de $21.20