Hemp Washcloth (Set of 2)
About This Handicraft
It gently exfoliates and deep cleans the entire body leaving a refreshing feeling. Handmade using 100% natural fiber "Hemp", it is naturally antibacterial, antifungal & antistatic and wonderfully fine, tough and surprisingly soft making your body exfoliating routine! Hemp washcloths can be used in the kitchen as well, or for general house cleaning and create no plastic waste because they are 100% biodegradable, naturally made with a love for nature.
Each product is designed and curated by KORISSA, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size (In): Approximately 10.5"tall x 9.5” wide / Loop: 2.5" long
- Size (cm): Approximately 26.7 cm tall x 24.1 cm wide / Loop: 6.4 cm long
- Material: Hemp
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Do not machine wash. Wash cold and hang to dry
- Use in a circular motion to reveal vibrant new skin cells and invigorate your whole being. Add your organic shower gel to create a luxurious cleansing experience.
- Not for the face.
- Hemp Washcloth shape may naturally alter on first use.
Behind The Scenes
Unveil the narrative of how a vision for sustainable living and appreciation for handmade artistry converged to form the foundation of this unique brand. Learn about the challenges and triumphs, the inspirations and aspirations that have shaped Korissa.co into a haven for artisan-made treasures. Join us on this inspiring journey that celebrates not just products but the spirit of those who craft them..