Jute Canvas Shopping Bag - Love
About This Handicraft
Reduce, Reuse, Repurpose - never reach for a disposable bag again! They're not great for the planet. Take an easy step in becoming a little more eco-friendly with a reusable jute market bag that gives back to nature, our planet, and Fair-Trade women artisans in rural Bangladesh communities. The heart-patterned canvas lining tote feels cheery with a charming love motif.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
- Size (In): Approximately 11” tall x 15.5” wide x 7.5" deep
- Size (cm): Approximately 28 cm tall x 38 cm wide x 19 cm deep
- Material: Natural Burlap Fabric, Canvas lining with cotton
- Color: Natural, White, Red
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variations will occur in design, color, and size.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your bag as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or jute fabric color can change and fade.
Behind The Scenes
Unveil the narrative of how a vision for sustainable living and appreciation for handmade artistry converged to form the foundation of this unique brand. Learn about the challenges and triumphs, the inspirations and aspirations that have shaped Korissa.co into a haven for artisan-made treasures. Join us on this inspiring journey that celebrates not just products but the spirit of those who craft them..