Wooden Round Serving Board - Small
About This Handicraft
Enhance your dining experience by introducing a touch of nature with the handcrafted wood serving board made from robust Albizia hardwood. Tailored for cutting and serving fruits, cheeses, appetizers, and an array of foods, each piece is individually hand-carved, hand-finished, and naturally stained without any chemical polish. Revel in the distinctiveness of each board, showcasing unique variations in knots, grain, and texture—making each one truly one-of-a-kind!
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size (In): Approximately 7.25” dia x 0.75" tall / Handle: 1.75" long
- Size (cm): Approximately 18.4 cm dia x 1.9 cm tall / Handle: 4.4 cm long
- Material: Albizia wood
- Color: Natural
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth before use
- Wash immediately after use
- Wipe with hot soapy water and rinse with hot/warm water
- Wipe it dry with a clean dish towel
- Store in a dry area
- Wood naturally dries out after frequent washings, so you need to oil and wax it to prevent it from becoming brittle and cracking.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures and humidity can cause your wooden boards to dry out and split. While prolonged exposure to water and excess moisture can weaken the wood.
Behind The Scenes
Unveil the narrative of how a vision for sustainable living and appreciation for handmade artistry converged to form the foundation of this unique brand. Learn about the challenges and triumphs, the inspirations and aspirations that have shaped Korissa.co into a haven for artisan-made treasures. Join us on this inspiring journey that celebrates not just products but the spirit of those who craft them..