Jungle Culture

Bamboo Hairbrush | Sustainable Wooden Hair Brushes


Jungle Culture’s bamboo hairbrush is designed using eco-friendly bamboo to suit all hair types. Whether your hair is curly, thick, straight, or fine, this sustainable hairbrush will work for you. Our pressured paddle surface and soft bristles allow you to brush your hair wet or dry without causing irritation!

We use ethically sourced bamboo to produce our natural and organic hairbrush handles and package our bamboo hair brushes in a recycled zero-waste kraft paper box.

The soft bristles on our eco paddle hair brushes are designed to massage your scalp and head, stimulating blood flow and promoting hair growth, whilst our wooden hairbrush handles are delicately shaped to give the user an ergonomic brushing experience.

Set Contains:

1 x Bamboo Hair Brush
1 x Plastic-free Kraft paper presentation box

  1. Suitable for all hair types: Our bamboo paddle hairbrushes are designed for all hair types. Whether you have curly hair, thick hair, waxy hair, oily hair, or coily hair, our hairbrush is made for you!
  2. Ergonomic design: Our eco-friendly hair brush has a large surface area and comfortable ergonomic grip for promoting hair growth and maximizing comfort.
  3. Zero waste hairbrush: Our sustainable hair brushes are produced using eco-friendly bamboo and packaged in a recycled kraft paper box. Low impact & planet-friendly!
  4. Promotes hair growth: The soft bristles on our natural hairbrush are designed to gently massage your scalp, promoting hair growth and stimulating blood flow.
  5. Pressured paddle hairbrush: Our paddle surface includes air holes, allowing the surface of our eco hairbrush to contract and expand, moving to the contours of your head.

Jungle Culture designs and creates Earth-friendly products in collaboration with small farms, craft workshops, and ethical factories. Our transparent supply chain is focused on lowering waste whilst empowering small manufacturers and poverty-stricken communities around the world.


Bamboo Hairbrush | Sustainable Wooden Hair Brushes


Ezmey Verified


Made Of

Discarded Coconut Shells

Over 80% of coconuts farmed in Bên Tre, Vietnam, are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats, which are processed before being sold to buyers from the beauty industry. The remaining 20% of coconuts are sold in markets around Asia.

Jungle Culture purchases discarded coconut shells and transport them to a local crafts village for carving. Allowing both the farmers and local craftspeople to enjoy an unexpected economic boost!

Every one of your purchases means something to our farmers and artisans!