Natural Dish Brushes
Our eco bamboo dish brushes for washing up are crafted using sustainable bamboo and natural plant-based fibers from coconut husks and the sisal plant. Our 6-piece zero-waste wooden kitchen dish brush set contains a versatile and multi-functional array of plastic-free household cleaning brushes and cloths. Everything you need to keep your home clean, tidy, and sustainable!
Wooden kitchen cleaning brushes are 100% organic, vegan-friendly, and biodegradable. The perfect zero-waste alternative to flimsy single-use plastic dish brushes and synthetic washing-up cloths!
The natural coarseness of our sisal and coconut fiber brushes provides an elegant, ergonomic, and guilt-free way to scour and scrub your pots, pans, and trays, while our organic hemp and cotton fiber cleaning cloths are perfect for gently washing up fragile glassware.
1 x Bamboo palm zero waste scrubber brush
1 x Plastic-free bamboo dish brush
1 x Coconut fiber bottle brush
1 x Coconut fibre eco pan scourer brush
1 x Replacement head for bamboo pot scrubber brush
1 x Hemp & organic cotton dishcloth sponge
- 100% Natural dish brush set: Eco-friendly & zero waste alternative to plastic and metal kitchen cleaning products.
- Complete set: Jungle Culture’s plastic-free cleaning brush set contains everything you need to keep your home clean, tidy, and plastic-free.
- Versatile & Multi-functional: We include coarse and thick bristles for scouring and scrubbing stubborn pots and pans as well as soft hemp and cotton cloth for gentle cleaning.
- Vegan-friendly & Biodegradable: Our bamboo, coconut, and sisal products are farmed and harvested sustainably, without the need for pesticides or animal products. Meaning that your zero-waste kitchen brush set can be recycled or composted when it’s time to throw it away.
- Plastic-free & Zero waste: Our entire sustainable washing-up set is plastic-free and has zero waste. Even our packaging is made from recycled kraft paper!
To ensure that your eco-friendly dish brush set lasts as long as possible, please read the following care instructions:
- Before first use, rinse your brushes through with dish soap and warm water.
- Try not to let your kitchen brushes or cleaning cloths soak for a long time after use as this will cause the natural fibers to deteriorate.
- After cleaning a particularly tenacious pot or pan, rinse your washing-up brush with dish soap and warm water until the water runs clear.
- Store upright so that dirty water cannot accumulate.
Jungle Culture designs and creates Earth-friendly products in collaboration with small farms, craft workshops, and ethical factories. Our transparent supply chain is focused on lowering waste whilst empowering small manufacturers and poverty-stricken communities around the world.
Natural Dish Brushes
Behind The Scenes of Production
Jungle Cultre sources from the ‘Kingdom of Coconuts’, formerly known as Bên Tre, Vietnam.
The region of Bên Tre is naturally irrigated by a system of canals and waterways that zig and zag inland from the South China Sea, meaning that our coconut products do not require much additional water in order for them to grow.
Over 80% of coconuts farmed in the region are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats,...
Discarded Coconut Shells
More from Jungle Culture