Zero Waste Metal Razors
Our reusable eco-safety razors for women or men are precision engineered to provide a smooth and comfortable zero-waste shaving experience. Each men's or women's safety razor has a textured grip and extra long chrome metal handle, perfectly balanced for shaving hard-to-reach areas.
Our DE eco-friendly safety razors are accompanied by a natural white travel bag, made from a blend of soft organic cotton and ethically sourced jute. We house our plastic-free razors in a premium, magnetic gift box, colour-matched to make the perfect sustainable gift. They really are the best safety razors for women and men!
1 x Coloured metal reusable razor for women or men
1 x Organic white jute travel pouch
1 x Sustainable Gift Box
Please note: This item does not include razor blades. Blades can be bought separately here.
- The perfect sustainable gift for him or her. Vegan-friendly, zero-waste metal women's razors or men's razors!
- Comfortable, weighted long chrome handle – ideal for beginners
- Eco-friendly women's razor or eco-friendly men's razor - Completely unisex & environmentally friendly razors.
- Comes with a color-printed gift box and a unique natural jute travel bag
- Compatible with any double-edged DE safety razor blade
- Once you have invested in a men's or women's eco razor you will need some high-quality razor blades to get started. Our sustainable razors are compatible with any double-edged razor blades, which can be purchased at large supermarkets, high street pharmacies, or barbershops. Alternatively, we also retail stainless steel razor blades.
Jungle Culture also produces high-quality zero-waste shaving soap, which improves the shaving experience dramatically!
Safety razors are simple, easy to use, and non-disposable, but we know that change can be a little daunting.
Unlike single-use plastic razors, safety razor blades are very easy to recycle..
Our zero-waste safety razors for women or men are 100% unisex. Not only are safety razors eco-friendly, but they are also extremely affordable when compared to single-use plastic razors.
Your reusable razor for women or men was built to last using modern manufacturing techniques and produced in a factory that is regulated by AMFORI for workers' rights and treatment.
Zero Waste Metal Razors
Behind The Scenes of Production
Jungle Cultre sources from the ‘Kingdom of Coconuts’, formerly known as Bên Tre, Vietnam.
The region of Bên Tre is naturally irrigated by a system of canals and waterways that zig and zag inland from the South China Sea, meaning that our coconut products do not require much additional water in order for them to grow.
Over 80% of coconuts farmed in the region are harvested for their milk, oils, and meats,...